Seeing orange


As a writer, my main concern in writing this blog is the way in which comics are written and the direction in which that writing is headed. As such, I never pay too much attention to artwork, sure, There have been some magnificant covers over the years(I'm a particuar fan of Jo Chen's work for the covers of Buffy Season 8) but usually, it's the writing I care about, not the art.


Until now...


Eariler this month, UK manga distrubutors Tokyopop released a new graphic novel called "Orange" with full colour artwork by an artist called Benjamin. I've haven't got around to checking it out yet but, from what I've seen so far it's definately going on my wishlist for the artwork alone, even if the angst ridden story is horrificly unoriginal...
Until next time, my fellow Panelhoppers!
PS: My love of Naruto continues to grow, so exspect a review in the near future
Panelhopper


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werid Leicester: An outlaw legacy

It's all about image

Kick Ass is...Well, kick ass!